Simblox IT Job Opportunities
Simblox an ambitious IT provider in Aberdeen is looking for a Sales Professional to join the team and generate new business revenue. The primary focus will be on new business development in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.
You will be target driven with a clear passion for
managing a sales pipeline in a B2B environment.
You will be consultative in your nature and
confident in discussing the features and benefits of our managed IT service.
Whilst we do not require a technical background, experience selling IT services
and products will be an advantage.
We are a value’s-based company so your own values
should align with ours:
- Always operate with honesty and integrity
- Always provide great customer service
- Always seek out the simplest solution
- Always innovating
- Always work as a team
You will be accountable for the following:
- Identifying and winning new business
- Consultatively advising on customers technical requirements
- Achievement of agreed targets and KPI’s
- Ensuring you support our company culture and values
- Strengthening relationships with existing customers
You will be able to demonstrate you have the
- Ability to build new business and effectively manage existing
- Consultatively sell technical services\products
- Understand the concept of strategic selling based on a long-term
view of the benefits to the client and our business
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- The desire to grow and develop your own career whilst helping grow
- Full time permanent position, with a competitive salary from
£20-£35K depending on experience
- Target driven bonus
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Requires a full UK driving licence and your own car