We are often asked “what is…..” or “what does ….. mean” so we have added this section to try to help.
This is non-technical and jargon free perspective to give you an overview of the various technologies. If there is something that you would like us to explain just let us know (even if you are not currently a customer).
Providing IT support is our passion and we pride ourselves on how we assist and deal with our customers.
To give you a flavour on how we respond our service levels are below. Note that these are very much the worst-case as we always aim to better them:
For our fixed price and bank of hours services we provide:
- 1 hour response to telephone calls (normally answered immediately or call returned within 1 hour if message left)
- 2 hour response for an engineer to start work on a major fault
- 4 hour response for an engineer to start work on a standard fault
- Next business day response to all other requests
- Reasonable endeavours support outside normal operating hours unless extended or 24×7 support is in place
Fault and request categories are:
- Minor Fault = any fault which has a minor impact on normal operation and a work around is available
- Standard Fault = any fault that affects only one person and a work around is not available
- Major Fault = any fault that affects more than one person and a work around is not available
- Requests = a request for a new item or a change to an existing item
- For IT services that you can trust please contact us to see how we can improve your service.
There are many technical options and IT systems that you can use so, please see our resources page for some jargon-free information on what it all means.